The building was developed to provide individual office facilities, together with support areas, a kitchen and circulation spaces, with courtyards and light wells. The original building use was as residential dwelling with much of the internal structure retained resulting in numerous individual offices or varying sizes, served by a central staircase and lift.
The works included, the following:
- Main Switchgear
- Sub-main and Distribution Equipment.
- Lighting including Emergency Lighting.
- External Lighting in Light Wells.
- Power and Minor Power.
- Intruder & Panic Alarm System / Door Access System.
- Fire Alarm System.
- Voice and Data systems including Equipment, Wiring, Hubs, etc.
- Cabling for Future Television Aerial System.
- Supplies to Mechanical / Environmental Equipment.
- Testing/Commissioning of all Systems.
- Demonstrations of all Systems to Users
- Heat pump System (Heating & Cooling refrigerant)
- Boosted Cold Water Supply System
- Controls and wiring
- Water Treatment and Filtration
- Mechanical Toilet Ventilation System
- Fire Prevention Service
- Thermal Insulation
- Disconnection of existing Redundant Plant
- Removal of existing Redundant Plant
- Above Ground Sanitary Plumbing Installation
- Electrical Equipment and Wiring